Sunday, October 28, 2007

Another Free Blog

It is about 11:30 on Sunday night, and I just remembered this blog. I thought I had forgotten to write last week but remembered that my mock interview reflection was the entry. I have a big test tomorrow in accounting. I am studying really hard for it, even though it feels pretty useless. We have six tests and a final in this class, so I do have room to improve on bad grades. However, I am watching my grades drop about three or four points on each test. I would like to see this progression stop. This is one of those classes that leaves you feeling stupid even though you know the contents of your notes and the book backwards and forwards. Nonetheless, I am not trying to be a downer. Although, I have another equally as difficult test later this week.

I am trying to look forward to the weekend when I plan on going to the beach with some friends. It will definitely be a nice break from this week of school! This weekend, though, was not all filled with studying. We had a Halloween party at my apartment on Friday night, and it was a big hit! I will include a picture of my costume, but the best costume of the night was my friend Alison who dressed up as an acid trip. It was hilarious but totally fitting to her personality.



PS. This totally not my personality, just posing for a picture!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome costume!!!!