Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Free Blog

I finally got into the system today. This blog is 2 days late, but at least I finally got to it. You might think that I would have something wonderful to write because I've had 2 extra days to think about it. However, I still have no idea what to write. With nothing else to write, I'm just go to report on the 18 pictures above my desk.

1. Dave and I are watching the first Clemson baseball game of the season. For me, opening day is bigger than the first day of football.
2. A group of friends and I decided to get all dressed up last semester at the end of exam week and treat ourselves to a nice dinner at The Melting Pot in Greenville, financed by money from selling back textbooks.
3. I was dying my roommate's hair purple... a result of a random late night trip to Walmart.
4. The girls from the dinner at Melting Pot are standing under a sign that says "Forget love, I'd rather fall in chocolate."
5. Death Valley on the snow day last year
6. Baseball tailgating
7. A jumping in mid-air shot after a baseball game
8. A picture with the little girl I babysit
9. Three of my friends are making a a pyramid on a trip to the mountains with the bluest skies I've ever seen in the background!
10. Ashley and I are gutting out a house in New Orleans after Katrina.
11. A night of ice skating in Greenville with an old friend and a new friend
12. My best friend from high school and I after graduation in our caps and gowns
13. There are about 13 of us posing for a picture on the futon for my roomate's birthday.
14. A sign from a trip to the mountains that says, "Leave flowers for others to enjoy"
15. An old friend and I are at the beach about a week before we leave to go to college.
16. I am with two friends before our first game as Clemson students. We've had classes together since kindergarten.
17. A picture with my friend who is like a big sister to me... We are both only children.
18. My group with our homeowner on my first trip to New Orleans after Katrina.

No comments: