Saturday, September 1, 2007

First Post

Hi, my name is Katie, and I am a junior in Financial Management. I'm from Irmo. I love Clemson, Clemson sports, working with kids, and swimming. Swimming was pretty much my life until senior year of high school. I've had a job every summer since I was fourteen at the YMCA teaching swimming lessons and lifeguarding. I don't swim anymore, but I sometimes miss it. I am usually very shy until I feel comfortable with my surroundings. I love the TV show, Gilmore Girls and can quote entire episodes on mute. I cannot go a day without coffee. I'm active in my church, Clemson UMC, and it's student ministry, Clemson Wesley Foundation. I am also a brother of Alpha Kappa Psi, the professional business fraternity at Clemson. People tell me I'm pretty laid back, but I think I can be rather tense. I really like helping people, so hopefully I'll have some kind of job that will be related to that. That's pretty much it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whenever I take the "What Kind of TV Mom?" are you on Tickle.com, it always tells me that I'm like the Gilmore Girls mom. I keep meaning to watch the show to see what she's like, but I never seem to have time. You'll have to let me know if it's a good thing to be like her, lol. =o)